Biomedica BioActivated B 60vcNovember 15, 2021
Biomedica Mag FX Berry Complex Oral Powder 150gNovember 15, 2021
BioMedica BioHeme 30 vc
A unique and patented form of iron in combination with lactoferrin and vitamin C
BioHeme is a unique combination of ferrous bisglycinate, vitamin C and lactoferrin. Ferrous bisglycinate is a preferential form of iron absorbed directly through the intestinal wall without first needing to be cleaved and is less likely to deleteriously interact with other nutrients in the digestive system.
In addition, BioHeme also contains lactoferrin which has been shown to be an important regulator of iron homeostasis, has a high affinity for sequestering iron, and is thought to play a role in the intestinal uptake of iron.
• Contains ferrous bisglycinate, a preferential form of iron when compared to ferrous sulphate due to its low molecular size (facilitating absorption) and neutral charge (ensuring minimal competitive nutrient interaction)
• Enriched with lactoferrin; an iron binding glyco-protein important for the regulation of iron homeostasis, has a high affinity for sequestering iron and is thought to play a role in the intestinal uptake of iron
• Contains vitamin C which has been shown to assist with the absorption of iron.
• An ideal supplement for adolescents, pregnant women and vegetarians
• Contains ingredients to assist in the absorption of non-haem iron